Welcome to the new website of the National Wheelchair Softball Association (NWSA). NWSA is the official governing body for wheelchair softball in the United States and around the world. While we are still in the process of updating and adding content, you should be able to find useful information about the game of wheelchair softball. Check back often for updated news and other content. Feel free to contact us if you have comments, suggestions, or need information about our sport. Let's Play Ball!
- NWSA is looking for help to maintain and update this new web site. Familiarity with WordPress and html is helpful. Please send an email to C0mmissioner Bruce Froendt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a part of NWSA's web site committee and be an important part in helping grow our sport.
- Effective 2015, Team's must be officially registered and pay the $350 team registration fee with NWSA by June 1st to be eligible to participate in the 2015 Wheelchair Softball World Series. Team registration forms will be available on the NWSA web site. This rule was passed at the 2014 general membership meeting.
Wheelchair softball "IN the NEWS" - click here For additional and archived news items, game video, Sports n Spokes articles and more...
- NWSA Hall of Fame member Brent Rasmussen named to USA Volleyball Board of Directors - Jan 15- click for article
- Former player cries out for welfare of wheelchair athletes (Nigeria, Africa) - Jan 15- click for article
- YMCA breaks ground on new $30M facility in Cascade, MI (to include wheelchair softball field) - Oct 14 - click for article
- Nations first dedicated Junior Wheelchair Softball Field built in Baltimore, MD. - Sept 14 - click for article