Welcome to the new website of the National Wheelchair Softball Association (NWSA). NWSA is the official governing body for wheelchair softball in the United States and around the world. While we are still in the process of updating and adding content, you should be able to find useful information about the game of wheelchair softball. Check back often for updated news and other content. Feel free to contact us if you have comments, suggestions, or need information about our sport. Let's Play Ball!
2017 Wheelchair Softball World Series information:
- 11th Junior Wheelchair Softball World Series: July 28 & 29, 2017.
- Hosted by the junior Bennett Blazers and Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Location: Dr. Charles E. Silberstein Stadium wheelchair softball field.
- Contact: Keith McMinn at email@example.com or Gerry Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 41st Wheelchair Softball World Series: August 23 - 25, 2017.